It’s that time again. This week the guys take turns skipping out on Dave in the middle of the show, but we still managed to pull together a ton of great content, and a couple of surprise guest appearances toward the end of the show.
- Google Map Adds Disaster Alerts
- Boffins Map tweets to Study Earthquakes
- New NASA Satellite Snaps “Blue Marble” Shot in High Def
- Google Knows your Male, live in Belgium and Dress up in Pink Spandex
- Apple Q1: By the Numbers
- Great Video of a Canadian LEGO man in space
- Pingdom’s Annual Internet by Numbers for 2011
- Apple Updates iBooks Author EULA
- Apple Pulls Several Missleading Apps from the Store
- twitter more addicting than beer, smokes and sex…
Gear (New for 2012)
- WonTube (PC/Mac): Drag and Drop Video conversion tool
- Gelatin (Mac): Merge multiple PDF’s into one
- Skip Ads on YouTube (Chrome): Just as it says, skip those annoying ads before the main video with this Chrome extension
- Reader for Chrome (Chrome): Transforms Greader into a cleaner experience
- Darik’s Boot and Nuke (dBan): Disk formatting/secure wipe utility/boot disk
- Dropbox Offering 5GB to users willing to go beta link!!!
- Firefox 11 beta: Stuff fixed
- OWNCLOUD : One line of code to build your own cloud storage.
- Uberstudent : Linux distribution for Students.
- WorldCard (iPhone/iPad): Turn business cards into contacts
- Webdavnav : Connect to your own cloud server on your phone.
- Fullcontrol : control your mac from your iOS device.
- Next big thing : Samsung releases new iphone add (and another one )
- Ticket to Ride: Popular board game ported to the iPad and iPhone
- Vodio (iPad): Reviewed in a previous episode – Dave is pleased to say he has used it and it ain’t too bad at all
- Yetyet : Turn your tablet into a furby
- Current Position of the ISS: Track the ISS in real time with this great Gmaps MashUp (awesome!)
- At Libs: Input a few key words to generate a Mad Lib on twitter
- Audio from Mr. Gadgets & Frank08!
Keith was too lazy to find something new, so we bring you the full version of the AGP anthem.